Search This Blog

11.10.2010

Runway Walkers.

Recently, I have discovered that I love the runway, fashion runway. I am starting to come into my own, as far as career life. I was asked by my good friend Jill to come to Infinite Appeal's fashion show rehearsal. I attended the practice but wasn't impressed. Sad but true.
I found that the models were not focused on the show, which was a couple of days away. Question: why is it that you have to break people down to get something out of them? We literally had to dog them out, only to get a good run through of the show. Unacceptable!

Nevertheless, once the day of the show was upon them, they wiped into shape. I am so proud of the models, creative team and staff. That show was definitely a growth from last year. Green paper on the floor, is not a runway. lol. Growth is so wonderful. 











And the styling was amazing. They styled each model from H2T, as Tyra would. I loved every bit of that show. I can not wait to see the show this Saturday, Fashion Reel.

Carter James

No comments:

Post a Comment