Search This Blog

11.10.2010

Agent Style.



Everyone meet Abita Newsome.

I first came across Mister Newsome on the Oxygen series, House of Glam. On the show I related to Abita because I too share a passion for fashion. Though my passion isn't as strong as his, I related to him. Now that I am a true fan of the show, I get to view a small part of this talented young mans life. 

I did some research on him, finding that he has worked with some fashionable individuals such as Cassie, Diddy and Dirty Money, Kelis, the boys of Model City, Bleu Magazine, Ryna Leslie and so many more. Not to mention himself, on every episode he is styled from head-to-toe.



Here, he is working with Teyana Taylor for Bleu Magazine.

Expect us to keep you Mister Atiba Newsome, the bad boy of Fashion.

Carter James

No comments:

Post a Comment