Search This Blog

12.06.2010

Another Day.

I woke up, Saturday morning, without anything to do. Called up Trevon Williams, my partner in crime and we decided that we would attend this fashion flea market at Spring4th Center. I found myself surrounded by vintage treasures. I loved the event from drinks to the networking. 











Then I proceeded to my good friend, Dane Young crib, to chill and discuss the event he planned on thursday night. We listened to music, talked to models, planned a joint event with each other and talked sh*t. Good times. From there, I found myself in the heart of the city at Ken's place. Kendrick Daye of Art Nouveau, was djing at this Uppity Negro event later that night. So pressed on that that event until I found myself sleepy. 















Carter James

No comments:

Post a Comment