Search This Blog

5.01.2010

Marching to a NEW Beat!

New Face of the week is MILES FRANK
Besides Miles being extremely handsome, he is also big on the music scene in the indie music heartland of Seattle. This very accomplished drummer of the band, Shotty, has an extraordinary look and is said to have an equally amazing personality to match. I believe that Miles is going to bring a NEW edge to the fashion industry with his clean but rugged look. He has Amazing eyes, beautiful heavy eyebrows (I’m a fan of those) and a nice bone structure. I think his FACE speaks for itself. Now, the BIG question is should he cut his locks? I  absolutely adore originality, and I think it is great for a model to look different and have some type of WOW FACTOR.... But is this hair a good proposal for the fashion industry?............ YOU DECIDE!
Miles is currently contracted with Heffner Management an agency in Seattle, WA.

Photo Courtesy of Models.com

MarQuis LAurent

No comments:

Post a Comment